- Maximum uptime with the lowest failure rate in the world. Statistics have shown that it takes more than 10 years before a failure due to control appears.
- Reduced development times through quick scheduling
- Reduction of training costs through continuity in the operation and management of all systems.
- Compatibility between successive generations, allowing the execution of existing programs on new CNC controls.
- Longer daily production time as the system is' ready to go in less than 30 seconds.
- Investment security with a guaranteed 25-year supply of spare parts.
- Minimized downtime by separating CNC control and PC technology.
- A trusted partner for both simple and sophisticated machine tools.
- Maximum competitive level through the most advanced technology.
|TABLE DIMENSIONS||1525 x 320 mm|
|MAXIMUM WEIGHT ON THE TABLE||500 Kg|
|LONGITUDINAL AXIS TRAVEL||950 mm|
|TRANSVERSE AXIS TRAVEL||400 mm|
|VERTICAL AXIS TRAVEL||500 mm|
|SPINDLE TO TABLE DISTANCE||100-520 mm|
|SPINDLE TO COLUMN DISTANCE||100-520 mm|
|TABLE T SPACE||5-14-72|
|TYPE OF VERTICAL SPINDLE||ISO 40|
|SPINDLE SPEED||94-2256 rpm (16 speed)|
|FEED SPEED X||15-2000 mm / min.|
|FEED SPEED AND||15-2000 mm / min.|
|Z FEED SPEED||75-1000 mm / min.|
|ADVANCES AND SPEEDS|
|SPEED FORWARD OF THE FAST X||8 m / min|
|SPEED FORWARD OF THE FAST AND||8 m / min|
|FAST Z ADVANCE SPEED||4 m / min|
|POWER AND WEIGHT|
|MAIN SPINDLE MOTOR||4 Kw three-phase|
|GROSS WEIGHT||2550 Kg|
|MEASURES:||2800 * 1950 * 2300mm|
- Halogen light lamp
- Cooling pump
- 6 'precision press